Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.106 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 34% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $5,487 (€4,962) in Saarbrücken.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cancún costs Mex$ 1,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 2 hours ago)