Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24212 USD / BRL
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,831 (R$ 19,954) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)