Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23995 USD / BRL
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,165 (R$ 17,359) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)