Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 944 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019.
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,709 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Malmo costs 38 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €459 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)