Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 809 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05046 USD / MXN
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,427 (Mex$ 87,737) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)