Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.756 USD / CAD
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 30% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,397 (C$8,464) in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (36 minutes ago)