Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29520 USD / PEN
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,535 (S/. 11,976) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Auckland costs NZ$559 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $37,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)