Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04318 USD / CZK
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,330 (100,279 Kč) in Prague.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)