Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.100 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,700 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $5,016 (€4,558) in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)