Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23213 USD / RON
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 63% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,090 (13,312 lei) in Oradea.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 220 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £407 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)