Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 610 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.103 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 38% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,700 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,752 (€4,307) in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Torreón costs Mex$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valparaiso costs CH$15,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Canberra costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)