Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14233 USD / CNY
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 53% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,130 (29,018元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)