Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00915 USD / JPY
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $8,455 (¥923,747) in Miyazaki.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)