Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 24% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,999 (€6,227) in Marseille.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)