Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24760 USD / BRL
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,765 (R$ 15,207) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)