Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,268 prices entered by 556 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019.
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,987 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,100 in Laguna Niguel, California.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Memphis, Tennessee costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeju costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Davao costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.19 (about 2 hours ago)