Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.103 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 34% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,064 (€5,495) in Lisbon.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Torreón costs Mex$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valparaiso costs CH$15,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Canberra costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)