Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019.
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $5,506 in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)