Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,323 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29584 USD / PEN
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,030 (S/. 13,621) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)