Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 39% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $5,327 (€4,739) in Larnaca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)