Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25432 USD / PLN
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,578 (14,070 zł) in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)