Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02217 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 63% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,400 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,480 (157,018 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $605 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 96,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)