Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $2,712 (﷼ 114,180,281) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)