Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.110 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 27% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,334 (€5,708) in Karlsruhe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)