Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00625 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 69% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $2,873 (₨459,492) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)