Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23949 USD / MYR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,478 (RM18,700) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gwalior costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 500 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 3 hours ago)