Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14129 USD / CNY
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 59% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,249 (22,993元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)