Cost of living in Hermosillo, Mexico vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05020 USD / MXN
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hermosillo (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,400 (Mex$ 67,726) in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)