Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019.
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 12% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,968 in Harare.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)