Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24963 USD / BRL
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,401 (R$ 13,625) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)