Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23995 USD / BRL
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,055 (R$ 16,899) in Fortaleza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)