Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.105 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 34% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,046 (€5,471) in Dresden.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)