Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.641 USD / NZD
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 16% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $7,775 (NZ$12,125) in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)