Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05187 USD / MXN
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $2,475 (Mex$ 47,718) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)