Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.753 USD / CAD
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,400 (C$8,496) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)