Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.682 USD / AUD
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 19% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,535 (AU$9,577) in Cairns.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)