Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $7,076 (₩8,287,604) in Bucheon.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)