Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.116 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 44% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,672 (€4,188) in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,677 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)