Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.110 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 27% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,453 (€5,813) in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)