Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01432 USD / KGS
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 66% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,001 (209,614 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)