Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.108 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $5,693 (€5,136) in Bilbao.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chernihiv costs 25₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Asunción costs 400,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)