Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.108 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $5,373 (€4,847) in Bilbao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)