Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 63% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,441 (Rp 48,750,532) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)