Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,761 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.106 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,700 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,713 (€4,261) in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)