Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00258 USD / KZT
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,053 (1,182,421 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)