Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00259 USD / KZT
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $2,905 (1,122,257 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$53,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)