Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.105 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 33% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $5,423 (€4,907) in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)