Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,948 (8,267,988 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)