Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17633 USD / TRY
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,078 (17,455TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)