Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14873 USD / DKK
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 6% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $7,696 (kr51,749) in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)