Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon vs Lagos, Nigeria
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.693 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Lagos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 41% more expensive than in Lagos (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,071,529 ₦ (2,987,543 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Lagos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)